Re: [Fwd: GG: Tim Page Interview]

>>From: Bradley P Lehman <bpl@umich.edu>
>
>>The only release I've heard so far is that it was a 7-inch square
>>soundsheet in an issue of _Piano Quarterly_ in 1982 (plus or minus one
>>year).  I managed to check out that issue from a library back then and
>>made a cassette dub from the soundsheet.
>>
>>However, the soundsheet was less than ten minutes long, and the entire
>>"interview" is supposedly 27:30 (according to the discographic entry at
>>http://www.nlc-bnc.ca/wbin/ggdisco/itemdisp/l=0/r=0/d=1/i=8252178), so I
>>guess I haven't heard the whole thing yet either.
>>
>>According to that last search, the interview *was* on LP as CDN-70
>>included as a bonus with IM 37779, and in v1 of the LP edition of Gould's
>>Bach as M3X 38610 (MX 38611--MX 38613)

Briefly stepping out from lurk mode--I was fortunate enough to find a used
copy of this LP with the bonus interview disc at a Bay Area record store
(Amoeba) about a year ago.  It is the only copy I have ever seen, in LP or
CD form.  The timings are not listed for some strange reason, though each
side appears to be about 20-25 minutes long.

Best,
Forrest Fang