[Fwd: GG: Conference]

--- Begin Message ---
Eric Luong wrote:

>         P.S: has anyone heard anything about the next Gould conference? Rumour has
> it that it will be held in fall '99 in Toronto. Is this just wishful
> thinking?

Nope-- no rumor! It's in the planning stages with several events and
speakers pretty much locked in.  I'll be posting info to an updated
f_minor site when everything becomes official.  There will be plenty of
press.  Some details surface in _GlennGould_ the magazine from time to
time.  I'm hoping to have an f_minor gathering there.  As time grows
nearer, I imagine we can organize on&off the list.

-MJ

--- End Message ---