Re: GG: Sound recording resources?

Also sprach John P. Hill...

>For those who want such texts, the easiest approach would probably be to
>go the amazon.com (or other site with a good search engine) and enter in
>the following authors:
>
>John Woram
>John Eargle

[others deleted]

Is there another source for books by these authors, perhaps an audio
engineering trade organization, publishers' collective, or specialty
textbook distributor?

I've been trying to order Woram and Eargle books via major online
bookstores over the past few weeks with absolutely no success -- even for
those that are listed as available, I'll eventually get a notice that the
vendor hasn't been able to obtain the book.

I'm especially interested in Woram's "Sound Recording Handbook" and
Eargle's "Music, Sound, and Technology."

Many thanks for any pointers,

-Ethan
--
Ethan Evan Prater