Re: GG: Mistakes on Well Tempered Clavier ???!!!

> Have you heard Gould's Brahms recordings? They are about as romantic as

 No, and this is a good point to comment a problem that I have (I
 think).

 It's a bit "off topic" ...

 I don't like many music composers, except Bach, Chopin, Schummann, and
 before-baroque composers. Brahms is a unknown composer for me, and the
 works I listened from him are very boring, IMHO.

 I like some works of others composers, like Beethoven, Delibes, but
 only some works from them. And what I like more is piano music. I
 don't like many of orchestra works. I am boring when I hear Wagner or
 Beethoven (among many composers) orchestra works.

 And specially (here I don't want that some people be angry with me) I
 don't like Mozart. I don't like his music, I think it is very simple,
 with no special feeling. Sometimes I think if Mozart thinks that
 people is stupid and that he wants to be tricky with us. I think about
 his music (please, don't be angry with me...) as stupid music. It is
 simple, too simple, like Vivaldi. When I finish hearing a Mozart
 recording I think "what differenc are beetwen this and the rest?".

 Summarizing I only like baroque composers, Chopin and Schumman, and
 some piano works from Beethoven. My musical taste is very limited, I
 don't want this.

 I want that I like other composers, but I CANNOT !!!

 What can I do ?

			Xavier

Xavier Otazu-Porter

Departament d'Astronomia i Meteorologia