RE: GG: Mistakes on Well Tempered Clavier ???!!!

Well, it perfectly OK to like some composers and not others, and to have
your likes and dislikes even if they are different from mine.  In my own
case, I greatly admire the work of Brahms but I do not "relate" to it
the way I do to Bach or Mozart because, being very romantic, it is not
as in-sync with my own, more detached personality.  But it seems to me
that you are missing some great things here, especially Mozart.

I would try re-listening to some of these works (particularly Mozart)
when you are in a different "frame of mind."  When there is not
someplace you have to be at some particular time.  Perhaps have a cup of
coffee, an excellent beer, smoke a little "something," etc.

Mark

ps with respect to Mozart, try Symphony #35, #36, or #39.  Those are,
IMHO, great introductions to Mozart.  Anything else from #35 to #41 will
do, or #25 in g minor.