[no subject]

What a wonderful project!

Please keep me informed of future developments.

Suggestion: Despite the diffusion of older Macs, a PowerPC version would
probably be better.   Of course, the widest possible compatibility with
older machines would be a great bonus, but I fear that it would seriously
limit performance on the newer ones.

Looking forward to buying the CD-ROM!

Marco