GG: Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra

A research for the Letter translation.

Does anyone inform me of either the e-mail address
or the fax number of the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra?

I would like to ask some questions to the Orchestra office
on the GG letter to the late conductor Walter Kaufmann
dated Nov. 7, 1956 (English edition, p. 3).
In the letter, GG offers "compliments on the opening broadcast
of the Winnipeg Symphony" conducted by Kaufmann.
I would like to know the *date* of the concert and
the whole program.  According to the letter,
Meisterginger Prelude was performed and GG was
moved by the contrapuntally transparent performance.
GG also heard "the Fifth" performed.  It must be
a symphony, so I am eager to know the composer.

Accordingly, I would like to ask the Orchestra office.
(I found their official web site, but no e-mail address
was indicated.)

Regards, -- Junichi

P.S.  An additional question:
At the end of the original carbon copy of the letter,
there is a line: "WH: bas".
I don't know the custom of English business letter, but
does "WH" stand for Walter Homburger and "bas"
for the name of his secretary?
Was the letter dictated at the office of Homburger?

  Junichi Miyazawa, Tokyo
  walkingtune@bigfoot.com / junichi@poetic.com
  http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/3739