GG: The Performer In The Work

An historic moment I shall never forget ...

Kevin Bazzana and I were hanging around in a local music store this
afternoon, killing some time before he had to return to Victoria by ferry.
After we had finished in the CD shop, I suggested we do some browsing a few
doors down, at a bookstore.  Since his book's been published, he's been
asking everyone if they've seen it on the shelves ... he hadn't even seen
it himself.  Well, when we went to the music section of the bookstore ...
we saw not just one, but 2 copies of his new book!  I think he was pretty
excited, but restrained.  Instead of shouting woo-hoo! in his usual
fashion, he picked it up with a kind of awe and reverence, commenting how
they didn't even put it in the "Local Authors" section.  I congratulated
him, and when I saw the price, asked him whether it was really worth that
much ;-)  (the answer would be yes, BTW).  So, now it's official ...
Kevin's book is available in North America ...

	k a t h e r i n e   l e e    m u l t i m e d i a    p r o d u c e r

   	 DNA Productions Inc.   Tel: (604) 730-0306, ext. 103
      230-1737 West 3rd Avenue    Fax: (604) 732-7331
	          Vancouver, BC    Email: klee@dna.bc.ca
	        V6J 1K7 Canada    http://www.dna.bc.ca