Re: GG: The Performer In The Work

Okay, then - if Kevin's book is on the store shelves, *why* don't I have
my copy that I ordered at the launch that Oxford Press promised to ship to
my very door at the end of November?

Grr. Grr grr grr.

The good news is that my thesis is kind of on hold because of it. Nice
respite. I kind of wound down after a three-month frenzy... waiting for
Kevin's work to charge me up again. So for now, I'm kind of on holiday
from it.

I gave my parents a list of Useful Things to Buy Arin For Christmas, and
my mother wrote to me and asked where all the CDs were - didn't I want
any? So I mailed her a long list of GG recordings! I think she's wishing
she never asked!

A happy holiday season to you all. Things have been kind of quiet - I'm
attributing that to the fact that we've all set up our listening studios
to that perfect balance and are blissfully surrounding ourselves with the
notes and spaces of GG. And reading the new books.

By the way, Kristen, loved your latest cartoon in the Gould Standard (what
a lovely sophisticated name that is!)! I've made an enlarged copy and it's
hanging above my computer.

Arin Murphy

			Basingstoke it is!