Re: GG: Gould in Gramophone

>> Coincidentally, I downloaded these reviews yesterday.  I just purchased a
>> new PowerMac 604e 200 which is supposed to be 10-20% faster than a Pentium
>> Pro 200 and I'm checking it out on a lot for big tasks.  The concatenated
>> file is 77k (compressed) if anyone wants a copy.  It's readable but not
>> fully edited, some html etc.
>
>This is the Gould reviews, not the complete collection isn't it?
>
>/Jorgen

Yes, just the GG reviews, some are a full page and some a half.  An 86 page
file, 207k of uncompressed text.

I will need to know whether you need mac or pc (= stuffit or zip) (unless
you can decompress both).

Kristen, I've had five macs since '85 and four are still being utilized,
but my macPlus was stolen years ago - so I don't know about it. :(
I bought a pentium this year, but for productivity, win95 and NT4 just
don't compare to the MacOS, so I only use it for programming and special
programs like music transcription and astonomical simulations.
Anyway I'm sending you a mac version now, let me know if you have any problems.

  Just a thought, if someone wants to edit out the html and send it back to
me I would post it as a 60k compressed file for both platforms (newer macs
can read zip files with the later versions of stuffit).  I don't know about
copyright concerns on a group like ours?