Re: GG: Gould in Gramophone

>Hello everyone!
>
>Here's an address I think some of you might find interesting, with a
>searchable database of the reviews of classical music from Gramophone.
>
>http://www.gramofile.co.uk/cgi-bin/foliocgi.exe/gramofile.nfo/query=?realqueryd
>lg
>
>If you search for "Gould, Glenn", you'll get 54 hits! Besides, there's a
>total of 21,000 reviews from March 1983. You should hurry though. After
>Nov. 30, this database will cost money to use.
>
>Hope the list will get busy soon again!
>
>/Jorgen

Coincidentally, I downloaded these reviews yesterday.  I just purchased a
new PowerMac 604e 200 which is supposed to be 10-20% faster than a Pentium
Pro 200 and I'm checking it out on a lot for big tasks.  The concatenated
file is 77k (compressed) if anyone wants a copy.  It's readable but not
fully edited, some html etc.