Second Annual Glenn Gould Web Chat - Thank You

Greetings!

I wanted to extend a thank you to all who participated our Glenn Gould chat
last Thursday.  The guests were kept busy with all the questions and we
will be posting a transcript by the end of this week (or the start of next
week at the very latest).

We are interested in hearing what you thought of the chat.  Let us know how
easy the software was to use, if the instructions were clear, if there was
enough information provided, if you were given enough notice about the
chat, if the time was convenient etc.    We want to learn about the good
and the bad because we organize this chat for you and thus want to make
sure that we provide an exciting and accessible event.

Please send any comments to me at jennifer_henderson@sonymusic.com

Thanks again!

Jennifer