Peter Ostwald's Book

I may have missed something, but I have this impression of David Ostwald
bravely defending the reputation and last work of his father from the
potshots of armchair snipers. Now those potshots may hit bull's-eyes,
but that is not the point. What *is* the point is:  we are privileged to
have this thoughtful work on Glenn Gould, written under difficult
circumstances, one that gives us new information about, new insights
into this great artist we all admire.

For my part, I thank Peter Ostwald.  Rest in peace.

--

ronald d. davis | barrister and solicitor
54 brunswick avenue | toronto | ontario | canada m5s 2l7