Java Chat

Hi minors,

   Has anyone tried out the chat stuff in anticipation of tomorrow's
session? I basically gave up after 15 minutes of loading and churning,
and finally just killed my browser via the Task Manager. I am on a 33.6
modem connection with a Pentium 75 - not the fastest rig around, but not
the worst either.
   Has anyone had any better experiences? I guess I could get to the
site half an hour early and hope for the best...

David

"I believe that the purpose of art is the active lifelong construction
of a state of wonder and serenity." - David Young, as The Puritan in
"Glenn"