Second Annual Glenn Gould Web Chat - Reminder

Hello again,

I wanted to remind everyone of our second annual Glenn Gould Web Chat that
is taking place on Wednesday, September 24th beginning at 7:00 pm ET and
continuing to 8:30 pm ET.

If you are planning to attend, please visit http://www.glenngould.com in
advance to get all necessary instructions to participate.  From a technical
viewpoint, the page which describes it all is
http://www.glenngould.com/gg/welcome.html.

For those of you who are unable to make it to the chat but have questions
that you would like answered, please email them to
SonyMusicCanada@sonymusic.com

Once again, our guests for the chat include Ray Roberts - personal
assistant and friend of Gould, Kevin Bazzana  - expert on Gould's music and
author of Glenn Gould: The Performer In The Work, Timothy Maloney -
Director of Music Division at the National Library of Canada and Stephen
Posen - Legal Representation for the Glenn Gould Estate.

Everyone here is excited about the chat and are looking forward to another
successful event!

Take care,

Jennifer Henderson