Re: Ostwald's book

>I don't have a scanner with which to transfer this text and there may be
>others out there who do. But if not, and there is general interest in this
>quite critical review -- critical of both book and GG, btw -- then I'd
>keyboard it for circulation. Post mesaages to the list if you want it
>circulated and I'll try and get around to taking it from there.

Yes, I'm afraid I would love to read it...
I do have access to a text scanner and a fax machine, so if there's any way
you could get me a very clean copy of the review I could try to scan it in
for you. The scanner works best with type that is no smaller than 10pt, so
perhaps you could blow up the page a bit on a Xerox? Let me know, and I'll
give you the fax #. A second route would be for you to fax it directly to
my computer, and from there I might be able to upload it to the list
without too much difficulty. Only thing is, we'd have to set a specific
time for my 'puter to receive your fax, as I don't leave it in that mode
all day. Again, if no one else offers, let me know.

Best wishes,
Kristen

"There must be room for mess, for vulgarity. Sometimes, we have to touch
people."

                                  -- Bruce Charlton, writing as Glenn Gould