Ostwald's book

Dear all,

I haven't posted for some time -- preoccupations with work and a
(temporary) rest from GG are the main explanations -- but I thought non-UK
residents might like to know that today's (Sunday 14 Sept) OBSERVER carries
quite a long review of Ostwald's GG: The Ecstacy & Tragedy of Genius
(Norton, PST 25.00, pp.368), about to be published for the first time, I
believe, in a UK edition.

I don't have a scanner with which to transfer this text and there may be
others out there who do. But if not, and there is general interest in this
quite critical review -- critical of both book and GG, btw -- then I'd
keyboard it for circulation. Post mesaages to the list if you want it
circulated and I'll try and get around to taking it from there.

Best to all,  Alun Severn

T H E   P H O E N I X   P A R T N E R S H I P
public and voluntary sector research, development and project management
Alun Severn & Terry Potter                                    ALUN SEVERN
                                         1 Chestnut Road  Oldbury B68 0AX
                                             Tel/Fax: +44 (0)121 421 5852
                                            email: alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
I couldn't be happier. I don't want anything to interfere with this state
of dissatisfaction.                                           - Morrissey