Re: GG: Images

Eric,

>I bought it; and to tell you the truth I'm glad I did [snip]

I'm sure you'll be glad that you avoided my advice, Eric. I'm still
tempted, I suppose, but bought instead today SMK 52620, the new "Italian"
disc with JS & CPE Bach (incl. the Ital. Conc., which GG hated) and three
Scarlatti sonatas. Haven't even stripped the celophane yet: it's a treat
which I'll try and save until the w/e.

Glasses: can't hear without 'em; can't see with 'em....

Best,  Alun

ALUN SEVERN        *  Snailmail              1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                                        W.Midlands  B68 0AX England
                   *  Tel                      + 44 (0)121 422 9509
                   *  Fax                      + 44 (0)121 643 0661
                   *  Email                  alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
"Moral passion without entertainment is propaganda, and
                entertainment without moral passion is television."
                                                   - Rita Mae Brown