Re: GG: Genes & Genius

At 10:42 AM 2/18/97, Katherine Lee wrote:
>As to whether or not Glenn Gould's paternal
>ancestry actually was Jewish ... there's no real evidence to prove or
>disprove this.  Apparently, Glenn was never circumcised.

    Yikes! I now know more about GG than I had ever thought I would...

>Perhaps this raises even more questions ...

    Only one: What website has the photos?- wink wink ;-)

    (I bet Tim Conway knew I was going to say that...)

"Yeah, well uhhh, I can relate to what you're sayin', man, but like, not
with any negative vibes, yuh know, cuz' as far as I'm concerned, when
you're dealin' with uh, middle Mozart there, you go mainly for the
beats..."      -Theo Slutz