Re: GG: Cloning the chair.

> Rather than cloning a fullsize chair -- one that might be
>mistaken for a chair rather than the fetishistic object it undoubtedly is
>-- why not clone a....tiny chair?

Now THAT is a hell of an idea! I like this far better than the idea for the
full-size chair (which, I must add for those who asked if it were handmade,
was indeed a modified card-table chair; Glenn's father shortened the legs
and added the screw clamps. So, in that sense it was an original
handiwork... but not completely) and I think it would have tons more
marketability - and I'm thinking solely towards the motivation for
fabrication here, not the potential for profit. I think it would be very
cool and probably very inspirational to have a little Chair sitting on my
desk. And my limited edition Kermit the Frog mini-doll would look very
smart sitting on it.
So... to whom do we turn for the kits?
Regards, Kristen

Elyse Mach: "But do you think that if Beethoven came back to life he'd go
along with these notions of motif and tempo?"
Glenn Gould: "I don't really know, nor do I very much care..."