GG- Chairity Begins at Home

>> Alun suggests: "Or, better still, all engage in a gigantic and
>>fabulously costly intercontinental telephone conference..."

Actually, I thought that's what we _are_ doing, har har... Though minus the
synchronous voices, of course.

This chair business puts me in mind of Gardner, MA, USA; about an hour away
from me & former "Chair Capital of New England", which features a giant
perfectly detailed kitchen chair on the town green. The seat's twenty feet
up & having your portrait taken in it is the thing to do. I've also seen
miniature models of Henry David Thoreau's _Walden_ cabin. So why not
miniature Gouldian chairs?

regards, Josh Randall

smtp://joshr@glyff.com
http://world.std.com/~joshr/