Re: GG- Face Dances

Josh said:

>I like the idea of an official line of Gould-Chairs - maybe they could be
>called "Die Meisterseaters?" - we could all bring our own to a GG
>appreciation convention held in the tropics on the hottest day of the year,
>wearing wool overcoats & popping pills. Although, it being a public event,
>it would probably be more appropriate for everyone to telephone the hall
>that night rather than showing up.

Or, better still, all engage in a gigantic and fabulously costly
intercontinental telephone conference -- singing, falling asleep, waking
back up to the sound of these crazy voices declaiming theories or singing
piano concertos -- and we could tell each other what we *would* do at the
convention if only it were at all humanly possible for us to be
there.......

- Alun

ALUN SEVERN      -   Home                          1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                                              W.Midlands  B68 0AX England
                                                       tel: 0121 422 9509
                                            email: alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
                 -   Work           tel 0121 643 4343 + fax 0121 643 0661
"Solitude is the prerequisite for ecstatic experience..."   - Glenn Gould