GG- Face Dances

I like the idea of an official line of Gould-Chairs - maybe they could be
called "Die Meisterseaters?" - we could all bring our own to a GG
appreciation convention held in the tropics on the hottest day of the year,
wearing wool overcoats & popping pills. Although, it being a public event,
it would probably be more appropriate for everyone to telephone the hall
that night rather than showing up.

The recent vocalizing thread reminded me of something I do when drawing. If
I'm really concentrating on a picture, I'll unconciously poke the tip of my
tongue out of my mouth & follow the strokes of the pen point with it. This
habit has successfully transferred itself to drawing on-screen with a
mouse, too. Does it somehow focus concentration by engaging multiple parts
of the brain in overseeing similar movements by different body parts?

Even more similar to GG's vocals is another habit of, while drawing facial
expressions, assuming the same expression on my own face! I catch myself
doing that all the time. Experiencing how that which I'm trying to render
feels from the inside, I guess, which might be similar to GG's impulse to
sing.

regards, Josh Randall

smtp://joshr@glyff.com
http://world.std.com/~joshr/