GG "turning in his grave"

When asked about the hereafter, GG once said (my source is a published
one) that he believed that after one departs from life he/she continues
in another realm doing what one did in life. Thus, GG is residing in
another place, playing, writing, and perhaps composing. On that basis we
must refrain from making the "turning in his grave" comment usually
applied to deceased persons, but not applicable to GG because that was
not his vision of death. Anyone care to take up this thread and perhaps
research the subject from the many written and spoken sources?