GG:At Home with GG,op 111

Mary Jo Watts wrote:
> brief excerpt from Beethoven's Piano Sonata op. 111 (as jazz!); ....

I can't wait to hear what GG did with this sonata. I assume the piece in
question is where the beautiful second movement suddenly, but following
plenty of earlier subtle suggestion, breaks into what I first thought of
as Beethovenian ragtime.
About 10 years ago Bennetton (Italian garment manufacturer)ran a TV
commercial in the UK using this piece which, at the time I had just got
to know (otherwise I would have taken it to be a bit of Scott Joplin!)
Maybe they'd got hold of GG's jazz version!?
Eric Coates