Re: GG: So you want to write a fugue?

Tim wrote -- at length, and fascinatingly:

>'So' is a difficult word for most non-native English-speakers [...]

But I'm afraid I didn't want to comment on that at all -- except to say,
"So you think a filthy mind is a perpetual feast?" I love that and love
Lancaster -- an almost forgotten  name, I think.

Rgds,  Alun

>'A filthy mind is a perpetual feast.'
>                                                -Osbert Lancaster

ALUN SEVERN      *  Home               1 Chestnut Rd   Oldbury   Warley
                                        West Midlands  B68 0AX  England
                                                     Tel  0121 422 9509
                                          Email  alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
                 *  Work          Tel 0121 643 4343   Fax 0121 643 0661
"There's quite a bit of piano-playing going on there -- and I mean that
as the most derogatory comment possible."             -- Gould on Gould