Rachmaninoff & apologies

To Leon A. Le Leu:

No, GG hasn't recorded any Rachmaninoff, but (I don't remember where
I read it, perhaps in 'No, non sono un eccentrico') he spoke very well
of Karajan-Weissenberg 2nd concerto (EMI), and said he liked Weissenberg
in all late-romantic repertoire.
Weissenberg recorded Rachmaninoff sonatas 1&2 for DG (DG 427 499-2).
So, maybe this is the most 'gouldian' Rachmaninoff, if it isn't
a contradiction in terms.

To all:

I apologize for my bitter post.
Sorry, Frank! I felt something unjust in your post, but my words
surely weren't the right ones to explain what had to be said.
Also, was sorry to see that your post hurted a friend of us.
It's frustrating not to be able (because of my inadequate familiarity
with english) to say what NEED be said. But this shouldn't lead to say
something which must NOT be said. Perhaps you have seen my other
posts deals only with simple topics (discography), the only ones I can
deal with. I'll continue so in future.

Best regards,
Livio