From: f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu
[mailto:f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu] On Behalf Of f h
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 9:23 PM
To: Etha Williams; f_minor@email.rutgers.edu; Houpt, Fred
Subject: [F_minor] Ravel

Hi all. I have just stumbled upon a GG recording/movie that is entirely
new to me. I am totally dumbfounded and knocked senseless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk-7fbHBvOY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTgus9CfwKc&feature=related

I hope that the links will play for you. This is GG's entirely new
rendition of Ravel's "La Valse".  I am blown away.  GG has captured the
inner essence of this music much more ably than most orchestral
versions.

Now, this is what I call good "shock and awe".

What do you all feel?

Wow.....

Fred Houpt

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.