Re: [F_minor] Slaughterhouse 5

One of the things I find curious about his self-interviews is the issue of
how much of Glenn Gould goes into the "gg" parts (interviewer). It is
tempting (for me at least) to read the GG parts as being representative of
the "real" Glenn Gould, and the gg part as being merely a foil. This is
likely partially true; at the same time, though, it can't be unintentional
that he called the interviewer by his own name rather than by that of one of
his fictional personalities or even simply as "interviewer." It seems to me
that the opinions and concerns expressed by the gg, however distinct and
even sometimes antithetical they may seem from the opinions and concerns of
GG, must have also been part of Gould's own opinions and concerns.

Etha