Re: [F_minor] OT: Why has this movie been banned from theUSA?Whycan't Americans see & hear this movie?

John's extremely helpful DVD advice ... why does it resemble the dark and
furtive steps I have to take to buy drugs, or discounted prescription
medications from Canada?

And now to see this glorious new movie of my favorite opera -- I have to
buy a Sony PS2??? I have to impersonate a criminal or an international
smuggler or a teenage boy?

Vent is right. Vent. Vent. Bigtime grossezeit Vent.

Do Swiss theaters sell Milk Duds?