Re: [F_minor] OT: Why has this movie been banned fromthe USA?Whycan't Americans see & hear this movie?

No Ps2 needed. No illegal software. Nothing Illegal at all, really. Just opposable thumbs.

Google hint: "hack dvd player region codes" (1st hit: http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks)
With a few hokey pokey moves, and your remote, you can unlock region codes on most DVD players much the way teenage game players unlock super powerful uzis or magic ferry dust.

Enjoy.

-Mary Jo