Re: [F_minor] OT: Why has this movie been banned from the USA?Whycan't Americans see & hear this movie?

Isn't it obvious? Americans are prevented from seeing this on the Big
Screen because of a secret Freimaurerei conspiracy.

Also, unless a movie is a total bomb, first it has to play in the theaters,
then it gets released on DVD. "Magic Flute" wasn't nominated for Best
Foreign Film at the Oscars, which means it didn't play a single day in US
theaters. Not even NYC. (Sometimes to be eligible for an Oscar nomination,
the studio arranges a 1-day theater show.)

Packing backpack and buying ticket for Hallenstadion Zurich NOW. Do you
people sell popcorn at the movie theater? Oh well, I guess I can get by
with Suisse chocolate.

Promonde, sorry, just woke up, coffee only now reaching brain, what means
BDR? (When you tell me, I will make the Homer Simpson "DOH!" noise.) Did
you click on all 4 links? They're different samples.

Outraged Bob
Massachusetts USA