Re: [F_minor] Can anybody tell...

I'm not sure I'm capable of judging the success of the Zenph recording. Judging it how - one technological reproduction against another technological reproduction? Against what we (as individuals) perceive as the "correct, best, right, authentic, original" interpretation? I don't bother with such things anymore, and doubt Gould would have. I try to enjoy (or not) a performance or a recording for what it is and what it brings to the music and the listener.

Many scientific studies have shown that our expectations strongly influence our perceptions of sensual input. 57 wine experts, given a dyed white wine at a tasting, all believed it was a red, and so described it.