[F_minor] New Steinway documentary

This is a little off-topic, but I'm sure many of you will be interested.

I just saw a recent documentary on the making of a Steinway concert grand, "Note by Note, the Making of Steinway L1037" which follows in exquisite detail the hand-crafted manufacture and other fascinating steps involved in making the instrument (it takes a year - see its frame being bent from raw wood!).

This is being shown in very limited venues across the US, and can be bought from the producer's website for $25. It is simply an incredibly beautifully filmed movie, with a great soundtrack, historical details, and also features several well-known jazz and classical pianists ( Harry Connick, Lang Lang, etc., shown playing in the Steinway showrooms). It's a great testament to hand-craftsmanship and the secrets of pianism. I know Gould wasn't a big Steinway fan, but that's irrelevant here. This is a one-of-a-kind movie and has already garnered several awards.

http://notebynotethemovie.com/