[F_minor] The complete original jacket collection

Good morrow from Afrique del sud.
I have just ordered this lot at vast price and while I wait - and wait prob for 6 weeks plus - wld like to hear from anyone who has purchased this re   the standard of digital remastering or whatever else:  ie I am trying to still my conscience and hope to hear it was a goodly decision!

Cordialement

Danielle

Dr Danielle Law-Jackson
Primary address: Omdraaisvlei Farm
P O Box 494 Prieska 8940  No. Cape, So. Africa
Telephone:  +27 (0) 53 3533334
Cellular & Facsimile:  +27 (0) 83 46 1326 7
E-mail:  danielle@prieska.co.za      danielle7@webmail.co.za

Secondary Address:
Rhodes University, Department of Education
P O Box 94 Grahamstown 6140  E. Cape,  So. Africa
E-mail:  D.Law-Jackson@ru.ac.za