Re: [F_minor] The complete original jacket collection

it's great.   I bought two. one for upstairs and one for down.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Danielle Law-Jackson<mailto:danielle7@webmail.co.za>
  To: F_MINOR<mailto:F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU>
  Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 1:09 AM
  Subject: [F_minor] The complete original jacket collection

  Good morrow from Afrique del sud.
  I have just ordered this lot at vast price and while I wait - and wait prob for 6 weeks plus - wld like to hear from anyone who has purchased this re   the standard of digital remastering or whatever else:  ie I am trying to still my conscience and hope to hear it was a goodly decision!

  Cordialement

  Danielle

  Dr Danielle Law-Jackson
  Primary address: Omdraaisvlei Farm
  P O Box 494 Prieska 8940  No. Cape, So. Africa
  Telephone:  +27 (0) 53 3533334
  Cellular & Facsimile:  +27 (0) 83 46 1326 7
  E-mail:  danielle@prieska.co.za<mailto:danielle@prieska.co.za>      danielle7@webmail.co.za<mailto:danielle7@webmail.co.za>

  Secondary Address:
  Rhodes University, Department of Education
  P O Box 94 Grahamstown 6140  E. Cape,  So. Africa
  E-mail:  D.Law-Jackson@ru.ac.za<mailto:D.Law-Jackson@ru.ac.za>