Re: [F_minor] Re: Cornelia Foss reveals all!!!

The two recordings I have are:

-- Giarmana/Lucchetti duo in all of Grieg's 2-pianist music (2CD set).

-- Richter/Leonskaya playing only K 545, 475, and 533/494.

Both delightful.

Brad Lehman

Houpt, Fred wrote:
Now, that is news to me. Has anyone recorded these souped up
Mozart/Grieg pieces? Sounds very much like Grieg's visit to the old
Liszt in Rome had quite an effect on him.

Fred