[F_minor] Alleluja! Exultate,jubilate! / anybody got any decent Xmas music?

tek problems, hope this doesn't get sent more than once ...
Okay, it's that ghastly season again where music lovers have to wear industrial noise-cancelling ear gear for a month.
First off, so I won't be spanked for an OT ... Did GG ever record anything that qualifies as Christmas Music? I sure wouldn't mind filling the living room with it.
(The default around here is John Denver and the Muppets, and Alvin and the Chipmunks.)
So ... can anybody recommend his/her favorite Hi-Quality Christmas Music? Something you can play for Yule guests without feeling ashamed?
One Yuletide decades ago, my former in-laws gifted us with a huge 4-LP set of The Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Greatest Christmas Hits, and expected us to play it constantly during their visit. The thing made me so ill that I snuck it down to the Public Library at midnight and shoved it through the Book Deposit hole with a message taped to it:
We're sorry we can't give this record a good home. Please give this record a good home. Merry Christmas and Thank You.
If this CD is still for sale, I enhusiastically recommend
A Carnegie Hall Christmas Concert
Sony Classical SK 48235
Kathleen Battle, soprano
Frederica von Stade, mezzo-soprano
Wynton Marsalis, trumpet
Andre Previn (conductor, pianist)
Nancy Allen, harp
The American Boychoir
The Christmas Concert Chorus
The Orchestra of St. Luke's
(recorded live 8 December 1991)
featuring
* The Twelve Days of Christmas
* Gesu Bambino
* "Alleluja" from "Exultate, jubilate"
* We Three Kings of Orient Are
* I Wonder As I Wander
* Go Tell It On The Mountain
* Evening Prayer (from "Hansel und Gretel")
* Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming
* Maria Wiegenlied
* The Holly and the Ivy
... and about 20 other old chestnuts roasting on an open fire, but you'll never hear them performed more beautifully. This hour of Christmas Music doesn't sound in the least like fingernails on a blackboard.
So what do you guys got?
Wishing everyone a musically beautiful Christmas!
Bob