[F_minor] Here After?

Has anyone here seen the Glenn DVD "Here After". I saw it on ebay and I was wondering whether it was worth purchasing or not. I have On and Off the Record which is the type of footage I prefer. I would really like to see more of him at Late Simcoe or footage of him during his younger years. There are a few tantalizing clips on Russian Journey which shows Glenn being interviewed at Lake Simcoe when he was 25, but they are only a few seconds long! Oh, am I the only one who detests the characterization of Glenn in "32 Short Films about GG"? It's highly hyperbolic and it makes Glenn seem grave and practically insane....I believe Glenn's dominant trait, as well as his most charming, was his goofiness and that film didn't capture that side of him at all. Also, does anyone have any pictures of Glenn wearing a t-shirt or clothing which exposes his body more? Ya, sorry, that request may sound blasphemous to some, but he sure was handsome.... I certainly like to look at him. =0)

Stephanie