[F_minor] GG and Japan

*I sent the same message from different e-mail address (yahoo), but it
hasn't delivered to my in-box.  Then I changed the address.  I'm sorry
if you already received it.

If you have any information about following two, please let me konw.

1. CBC radio documentary "Inner Awareness: Glenn Gould and the
Japanese connection" by Rex Uyeyama (in 30th December 1992)

2. GG read excerpts from the first chapter of "The three Cornered
World (Kusamakura)" for CBC radio programme Booktime (in December
1981)

I learned about these in the Glenn Gould Magazine (Fall 1997 Volume 3,
Number 2). Is it possible to listen to these programms or to get more
details? I'd like to know also about the broadcaster Mr. Rex Uyeyama.

Best regards,

Miho Masuda