[F_minor] Ex Africa a new beast

The new beast slouches - not towards Bethlehem to be born; but dragging me kicking and screaming towards Windows XP Professional:  HUM.  I hate being made to feel an idiot by M le Gates inc.

The point:  I now have DVD capacity on my new beast [an horrendously expensive HP notebook] so

(i) am more than usually broke
(ii) am needing more than just the one abs, inspiring DVD "The Alchemist" that that prince among F-minorites Matthew Harding sent my way.

So please cld you lot on that side of the pond who have lived with delectable DVD's for some years now give me an idea of an abs indispensable  top 5 list of the GGould DVD's available; and the reasons for your choice. I hope  it would make for an  interesting discussion for us all; not just me-on-a-farm-in-Africa.   Perhaps  what I enjoy most is watching the incredible technique-in-action:  both fingers and words!

Thanks

Cordialement

Danielle

Danielle Law-Jackson
Primary address:  Omdraaisvlei Farm
P O Box 494 Prieska 8940 No. Cape,   So. Africa
Telephone & Facsimile:  +27 (0) 53 3533334
E-mail:  danielle@prieska.co.za
Cellular:  +27 (0) 83 4613267

Secondary Address:
Rhodes University:  Department of Education
P O Box 94 Grahamstown 6140  E. Cape, So. Africa
E-mail:  D.Law-Jackson@ru.ac.za