[F_MINOR] GG: Your favourite GG Docudrama quote

Well , it has been more than quiet on this list for far too long, eh ?
(at least for my reckoning)
So in order to wake y'all up before definetly going into winter sleep I
came up with the very silly idea of  sharing favourite quotes from GG's
various Docudramas for a change and  see what's going to happen......
Here's mine:
"I thintk the North in the future is going to look appaulingly like the
rest of Canada  and that's great as far as  I'm  concerned. It's going
to look like Suburbia......

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:

F_minor Website (with early archive):