[F_MINOR] 30th street studio photo

Dear f_minors,

Does anyone happen to know / owe
photographs of the outward appearance
of the Columbia 30th street studio
where GG used to make recordings?

As you know, the studio, 270 East 30th Street, New York City,
does not exist any more.  It had been a church before
and was refurbished as a recording studio.
The entrance can be seen in the film _GG on the Record_,
but I have never seen the whole appearance.
I am very curious what it was like.
Perhaps albums by jazz artists or books on such artists might include one.
If this question rings a bell, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Junichi

Junichi Miyazawa, Tokyo
walkingtune@bigfoot.com (alias)
http://www.walkingtune.com

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn