Re: [F_MINOR] OT: Question about Recording Contracts

Sounds like an intriguing story. Would love to read it when it's
finished.  I've always been a fan of books/stories/films based on
musical life.  Is anyone from F_Minor familiar with the 19th c. novelist
Henry Handel Richardson?  See
http://etext.library.adelaide.edu.au/r/r52mg/. She (used a male
pseudonym) wrote a book called 'Maurice Guest', which is a fascinating
look at music student life in Leipzig during the 1890s.  The book was
quite shocking for it's time, i.e., contained a character names Heinz
Kraft, a homosexual pianist, etc.  There's was also a cad of a violinist
character who some say was based on Strauss.

Cheers :o)