Re: [F_MINOR] OT: Question about Recording Contracts

Hi Anne:

        Are you looking for factual input?  Certainly this young violinist
could get a good lawyer and break his contract based on a viable medical
condition.  I'm all too familiar with the anxieties associated with
performing - that's why I quit musicial life in my mid-20s.  Life as a
musician on the road is not for the feint of heart :P