Re: L'Alchimiste

Title: Re: L'Alchimiste
The "Alchemist" DVD collects the complete Monsaingeon's "Les Chemins de la Musique" films: The four parts are: I. The Retreat; II. The Alchemist; III Glenn Gould, 1974; IV Bach: Partita n. 6 BWV 830.  There is moreover the - too short - bonus track I wrote about some days ago, consisting in a silent film of Glenn playing.    May be you could try L'atelier grigorian in Toronto   http://www.grigorian.com/cgi-bin/grigorian.storefront

Good luck

Marco

Michael Macelletti wrote:

does anyone know if it's possible to obtain the 4-part series called  " les chemins de la musique " , of which  " l'alchimiste " is the second part. i had in mind some place a little more mundane like  amazon where i wouldn't worry about a credit card number.      thanks for any help.