Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: L'Alchimiste

The "Alchemist" DVD collects the complete Monsaingeon's "Les Chemins de la Musique" films: The four parts are: I. The Retreat; II. The Alchemist; III Glenn Gould, 1974; IV Bach: Partita n. 6 BWV 830.  There is moreover the - too short - bonus track I wrote about some days ago, consisting in a silent film of Glenn playing.    May be you could try L'atelier grigorian in Toronto   http://www.grigorian.com/cgi-bin/grigorian.storefront