Re: Chromatic Fantasy...and Fugue?

Thanks, Brad.  The Canning book says that Gould only recorded the Fantasy in
1979, and not the fugue.
In the book the work is listed as 903 and not 903a.

Jim  (who highly recommends that Hill recording you mentioned, along with
his out-of-this world Haydn on harpsichord disc, which is not only the best
Haydn keyboard disc I've ever heard, not only one of the best harpsichord
discs in my collection, but one of the best recordings PERIOD in my
collection.  Such richness, such life, such variety, such energy.  Not to be
missed!  Admires of Gould's Haydn set, if you're looking for another Haydn
disc to add to your collection run over to your favorite store and pick up a
copy.)