Chromatic Fantasy...and Fugue?

Hi everyone:

Just a quick question that's been bugging me for the past couple of years.

I've been trying to find a recording of Gould playing the Bach Chromatic
Fantasy and Fugue. I can find the Fantasy easily enough, on a CD with a lot
of other assorted pieces, but I have not been able to find the Fugue
anywhere!

Does it exist? Did Gould ever record it? If so, was it ever released? It
seems kind of strange that he would record the Fantasy but not the
accompanying Fugue! (Not to mention annoying, because the Fugue is my
favorite of the two pieces!)

Thanks for your help!

Cristalle