Responding to "glenn gould as god" etc.

I may have caused unnecesary confusion.

You see---when I said, "Glenn Gould's a god to me" or something along
those lines...i didn't mean it literally.  I do not have a statue of him.
 I do not bow down to him.  Nor do I pray to him before bed.  I call
myself a Gouldian yet I do not believe that when I die, he will greet me
at heaven's gate and tell me where to go. lol.  that would be absurd

I used the word God as a description of my view of him.  It was mere
hyperbole.  Maybe a better word would be, "absolute and utter role
model."  There...that sounds better.

Somebody wrote something about "jewish horror of idolatry" .  I'm gonna
pretend I didnt hear that.  But if you say it again, you're asking for
it!

Ok, well, I hope everyone has a good afternoon.  Keep it real!

Sincerely,
ML

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com